Hold Ctrl-tasten nede. Trykk på + for å forstørre eller - for å forminske.

International Hospitality Management - master

As a master student in International Hospitality management, you are encouraged to apply for a semester abroad at one of our partner universities.

While studying abroad for a semester, you need to obtain 30 ECTS. One of the courses you take must be the equivalent of MHR115: Applied Social science research method.

A semester abroad gives you the chance to experience a new country and culture, meet new people and take courses that makes your degree stand out, tailored to your interests. The courses will be integrated into your degree, and you will not be delayed in your studies.

Remember to apply for a pre- approval of the courses you are planning to take, contact your student advisor for questions regarding this.

Exchange semester 
Semester 3

Relevant universities