Examples of things you can report on this page are:
- Dirty toilets
- A bad indoor environment (air quality, clutter, rubbish etc.)
- Noise/unrest during teaching
- Lecture halls that are too small
- Deficiencies in the group study rooms
- Lack of universal design
- Faults and failings in the outdoor environment/campus
- IT or other infrastructure (see separate link at the bottom of the page)
You will receive an automatic reply confirming that your report was received. All reports are taken seriously and will be followed up.
You will receive feedback within one week about how the case will progress and who is handling it.
You will also be notified when the case has been processed.
Would you like to talk to someone?
Are you still unsure about how you should speak out, or do you have any questions about the reporting form etc.? See our list of contact persons for advice and guidance on the landing page.