Applying for student housing
Information about student housing application will be sent in the Letter of Admission.
- Due to the difficult housing situation in Stavanger we cannot guarantee accommodation for all international students.
- You will receive only one housing offer and if you reject it, you have to make your own arrangements.
- Contracts cover usually one or two full semesters, and full semesters only (five months*).
- There are no family flats available to international students.
- The Admission Office and the International Office are not responsible for accommodation related matters.
* Exception: Minimum rental period of three months may be given to students following approved academic internship programmes (nursing and social work) if such accommodation is available.