UiS is launching a new digital student service desk for 16 different application forms that you may need for various purposes. This will make it easier for you to submit applications.
You can now use digital form located in the digital student service desk. You use your FEIDE login to access.
It`s this easy to get started:
- After you have logged in, click on the blue box marked «Applications»
- You can then choose the application form you want by doing a quick search in the filter or look through the application forms listed
- Your name and student number are automatically filled in, and you only need to choose your study programme.
- Fill out the necessary information and be sure to check the required items in the form
- Remember that some of the forms require documentation/attachments. This means that you will not be able to submit the form without this file attached.
- Click «Save» to send in your application form. You will then receive an email confirming that the UiS has received your application
- You can easily communicate with your executive officer in the system and track your application at any time. You will find all your applications and requests in «My page».
- You will receive an email when there is any new activity concerning your application and also when your application is finalized
PLEASE NOTE: We are experiencing some language difficulties with Norwegian vs English, but we are working continuously to fix this. We hope that this will be done within the first week