Briefly about Office 365
- Easy access via a web browser regardless of operating system.
- When you log on student e-mail, log into practice the Office 365 portal.
- In Office 365 portal can find online versions of the Office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote and Outlook.
- You can install the latest Office package up to five PCs or Macs and mobile devices.
- You have 1 TB of storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business.
- You can share and samskrive documents with OneDrive for Business.
- You can communicate with instant messaging, voice, video, and share your screen with Skype for Business.
Installing Office applications on PCs, Macs and mobile
Once logged in the Office 365 portal can from this install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher, Access, Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business Client on up to five PCs or Macs and Office Apps other mobile devices including Android tablets, iPad® and Windows tablets. You can find installation instructions here.
Free Support from Microsoft Office 365 products
Microsoft provides free support (tel: 800 62002) for Office 365 products. All inquiries regarding any problems with the installation and use must therefore be made to the above phone number. UiS does not support the installation and use of this software.
After your studies at UiS are done
Office 365 and software you have installed as a student at the University of Stavanger you can continue to use after the study period, but you will not be able to log on student e-mail.