Effective June 15, 2020
- People with respiratory symptoms such as coughing, sore throat, fever or other corona-like symptoms shall not visit UiS campuses. Students who develop such symptoms must leave campus immediately.
- UiS is open for students, staff and visitors. People coming to campus are requested to limit the use of public transport during rush hour.
- Everyone must disinfect/wash their hands upon entering and exiting UiS premises.Soap and water is recommended over disinfectants.
- Several people may be present in one room at the same time, provided that it ispossible to maintain a distance of one meter between everyone.
- When using printers and copying machines, hands must be washed before and after use. Alternatively, use the corner of your student card to operate the panel.
Showers and dressing rooms
- Showers and dressing rooms will be made available for use, with infection control measures in place. Remember to keep a distance of 1-2 meters to each other.
- Do not leave personal belongings in the dressing room for later use.
- Anyone using the showers MUST wash with soap.
Labs, workshops and training/rehearsal rooms
- Please note that existing HSE routines still apply and must be observed.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in labs, workshops and training/rehearsal rooms.
- Equipment that is not normally cleaned by UiS cleaning personnel must be cleaned by the user before and after use by applying surface disinfectants,which shall be made available on site.
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) is personal and must NOT be used by others.
- Hands must be cleaned before and after use of gloves and other PPE. When returning to work from a break, gloves and other single-use PPE must be properly disposed of and hands must be cleaned before putting on new PPE.