Do you need help with EndNote, Zotero, LaTeX, NVivo or Tableau? Questions about searching for scientific literature or references? The University Library can help via e-mail or Skype! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and ask us your questions, and we will make sure to connect you with a Librarian that can help.
- The University Library’s guidance on EndNote
- EndNote’s YouTube channel
- Clarivate’s (the owner of EndNote) own guidance page
- The University Library’s guidance on Zotero
- Zotero’s help pages – the forum can give you a lot of answers in one place
- The Canvas page for NVivo (log in with student number and FEIDE password)
- Download NVivo here (scroll down to “Other software”)
Get a free Tableau student license here
Digital guidance from the Study Lab and the Learning Support Centre
The Study Lab offers digital guidance in academic writing.
Click here to read more.
The Learning Support Centre offers individual academic guidance to students who have learning difficulties. If you have any questions or are in need of digital guidance contact us at email@example.com
The University library is closed because of the coronavirus. Click here to read more.