Being a student at the University of Stavanger is hopefully a nice, work-related, social and not at least educational time for you as a student. Nevertheless, the meeting with a large educational institution can present challenges.
There are many questions and issues you can face at a university:
- What rights do you have as a student?
- Do you experience bullying or harassment?
- Is there poor indoor climate in the reading room?
- Have you received a letter from the university you do not understand the contents of?
- Can UiS make mistakes in student treatment cases?
- Are you fit to become a teacher or nurse?
- Can you complain about a decision?
Therefore, UiS has a student ombudsperson who will assist you and guide you if you face challenges.
On these websites you will hopefully find a lot of information on various topics related to your study situation. See the menu on the left. If you do not find what you are looking for, do not hesitate to call, send mail or visit the Student Ombudsperson!