This workshop helps you get started with EndNote. We will go through how to create a library in EndNote, and how to sort your references in folders. We will look at how to create references manually and how to import them from different databases. We will also go through how EndNote interacts with Word.
Remember to download and install EndNote before the workshop. Go here to download. Log in with Feide.
Click here to join the Zoom class
Target audience: students and staff at UiS
Equipment: Your own laptop with EndNote installed
Prior knowledge needed: Basic knowledge about literature searching and references
Duration: 1,5 hours
Lecturer: The University Library
After the class you should know:
- How to combine EndNote and Word. Inserting references and creating bibliographies
- How to create a reference library in EndNote
- How to obtain references from library catalogues and databases, like Oria, Academic Search Premier, Web of Science, and other databases.
- About and how to use The Citation Compass
- How to registrer references manually
- How to create folders and sort your references
- How to search for and delete references in EndNote