The workshop will cover the following areas:
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Introduction to Python (Installing Python 3.5 – Running Jupyter Notebook IDE)
- Introduction to NumPy and Pandas
- Introduction to Data Preprocessing
- Introduction to Plotting and visualization
The quality of the data and the amount of useful information that it contains, are key factors in building a good model. Therefore, it is critical that we make sure to examine and preprocess a dataset before we feed it to a learning algorithm. This workshop primarily focuses on data pre-processing and visualization techniques in data mining using python.
Target group: Open to all
Max. 48 Seats
Part 1: Tuesday, January 22 at. 12:15 - 14:00
Part 2: Tuesday January 29 at. 12:15 - 14:00
Place: KE E-456 (Hopperhallen)
Equipment: Please bring your laptop
Course leader: Mina Farmanbar
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about this workshop.