Zotero is a free and open program that helps you to insert correct references into your text as well as a correct reference list at the end of your paper. It works together with Word and LaTeX.
Target group: Students and staff.
Prior knowledge: Basic knowledge about searching in Oria and library databases is helpful but not mandatory.
Equipment recommended: Computer with required software installed
Places in the class: 20
Duration: 90 minutes + 15 minutes break
After the class, you will know how to:
- Insert correctly formatted in-text citations.
- Create a correctly formatted reference list.
- Import references from Oria, databases, web pages, etc. to Zotero.
- Insert references manually into Zotero.
- Use functions such as grouping of references, handling PDF documents, searching in the library, etc.
- Share your library with others.