How to prepare and approve your OLA
**Not for placement practice students, such as nursing students. They must fill in a Learning Agreement for traineeship.)
- Prepare your OLA after you have been accepted as a student at UiS and you have signed up for your courses in Studentweb (mid-June).
- Fill out your OLA and sign it online.
- Your home university will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once you have signed it.
- We (UiS) will automatically receive a notification by e-mail to sign your OLA once your home university has signed it.
- Once we (UiS) has signed it, your OLA is complete.
- Download the Erasmus+ App to track your OLA and other useful information.
Details to fill in your OLA
Step 1: Student
- Academic year: Write in current year and next year
Step 2: Sending institution (Your home university/college)
- Please check with your home university/college who is your contact person.
- Make sure the name and email address of your contact person is correct.
Step 3: Responsible Person
Responsible person at UiS:
- âFaculty of Arts and Education; Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Sciences and Technology, UiS Business School:â
Jan Morten Ăien and Vibeke Henriette Kvarven (please write in both names), International coordinators, email@example.com
- Faculty of Performing Arts:
Lena C. Haug, study coordinator for Music and Dance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are unsure of which faculty you will belong to:
Please use: Jan Morten Ăien and Vibeke Henriette Kvarven (please write in both names), International coordinators, email@example.com
Step 4: Receiving institution (University of Stavanger)
- Receiving institution name: UNIVERSITETET I STAVANGER (N STAVANG01)
- Faculty/department: the faculty/department where you will attend most of your courses
- Contact person: Same as responsible person under step 3.
Step 5 Proposed Mobility Programme
- Table A: Study programme at the receiving institution: list the courses you will take at the host institution
- Course codes and course names at UiS: Courses for exchange students
- Table B: Recognition at the sending institution: list the courses at your home university that will be substituted
- Planned period of the mobility:
Step 6: Commitment
- Make sure that you sign your OLA. It is only when you have signed it that the coordinator at your home university will be able to sign it. The signature field works best on touch screen, but you can also sign your OLA using a regular computer and pointer/mouse. Your home university will then receive your OLA by email from the Erasmus Dashboard.