Insofar as it affects the learning environment, you can report anything that has taken place during teaching, practical work or something that happened during your spare time.
You can report situations involving other students and/or staff.
NB! In the event of immediate danger to life and health, contact the emergency services!
Serious and critical matters
You can report serious incidents such as
- Unwanted sexual attention
- Breach of research ethical guidelines, plagiarism etc.
- Financial misconduct
The university takes great care to make it safe for you to report critical matters.
Faults and failings in the learning environment
You can report something that needs to be improved here. This could involve
- A bad indoor environment (air quality, clutter etc.)
- Noise/unrest during teaching
- Faults and failings in rooms or buildings
- Lack of universal design
- Faults and failings in the outdoor environment/campus
You can give praise and positive feedback here. We value being told when things are good so that we can keep them that way! You can also suggest improvements.
What do you think of these pages? If you have feedback on information or functionality on these pages, you can send an email to the web editor, Hildegard Nortvedt.